Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow campus is organising a National Seminar on The Philosophy of Gita and its Embodiment in the Indian Constitution from April 7th to 9th, 2022.
About the Organisation
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation-driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.
About the Seminar
The seminar aims to reflect the philosophy incorporated in Gita, the principles of life and karma reflected in it, along with good governance, political, economic, and social justice which would help us in establishing a welfare state as contemplated under the Indian Constitution.
To explore and establish the relevance and implementation of the Indian Constitution under the guiding principles of Gita in today’s world, the Amity Law School is organising a 3-day National Seminar on ‘The Philosophy of Gita and its Embodiment in the Indian Constitution, from April 7 to 9, 2022.
- Research Scholars and,
- Relevance of the Gita and its philosophy in the present age
- Balance of power according to Gita
- Gita and the concept of good governance
- Role of Gita in the globalized world
- Materialistic and spiritual lifestyle
- Role of Gita in day-to-day life
- Social economic and political role of Gita and its philosophy in establishing an egalitarian society
- Embodiment of the philosophy of Gita in the Indian constitution
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words with a maximum of 5 (five) relevant keywords.
- Full paper –3000 words minimum excluding references and footnoting.
- There can be a maximum of one co-author.
- Abstract & Full Paper is to be submitted as soft copy only in MS Word format, typed in Times New Roman, 14-point Heading and 12-point normal text with 1.5 spacing & 10 points with 1.0 spacing for footnotes).
- A separate MS Word file should be submitted containing the article title, followed by the author’s name, affiliation, communication address, e-mail, and phone details.
- A declaration waiving the copyright by the author and stating that all submissions are original and are a bona-fide work of the author.
- All abstracts and full papers must be submitted with the subject: “NATIONAL SEMINAR 2022_ TITLE OF PAPER” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for fee submission: February 28, 2022 [Abstract along with full paper to be submitted to: email@example.com]
- Last date for abstract submission: 8th January 2022 (23:59 hrs.)
- The last date for full paper submission is 15th January 2022 (23:59 hrs.) (Subject to Extension)
- Registration fee for Faculty/Research Scholars/Students participation: ₹500/-
The registration link is here: https://forms.gle/DddWdvMTEqWaaxNH7
- Bank Name – Axis Bank Ltd
- Account Name – Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
- Account Number – 053010100284066
- IFSC Code – UTIB0000053
- Bank Address – Main Branch, Hazrat ganj, Lucknow, 226001
- Phone Number – 0522- 4152000
Accommodation and Travel
- Accommodation will be provided on a first come first serve basis.
- Resources persons shall be entitled to get remuneration as per the ICPR norms and Travel Allowance.
THE EVENT WILL BE CONDUCTED IN HYBRID MODE. FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO’LL BE REQUIRING ACCOMODATION FACILITY NEED TO CARRY THEIR VACCINATION CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH THEM.
Certificates and trophies will be given to various entries and the top 3 participants will receive exciting prizes. Selected papers will be published in an international indexed journal.
For any information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maryam Baig: 7523842896
- Suryansh Tripathi: 9140742021
Note: Lawctopus does not support one religion over another.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.