Amity Law School, Noida is organising a Quiz on Constitutional Law on August 23, 2013.
The competition will take place on:
- Date: 23rd August 2013
- Registration: 0900 hours onwards
- Examination: 1100 hours to 1230 hours
- Venue: Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector 125, Amity University, Noida, UP
- Individual participation only.
- There is no maximum limit as regards number of students from one institution to register for the event.
- The competition is open to undergraduates of 3 years or 5 years law course ONLY.
- Any person who has completed the 3 years or 5 years course having got the final exam mark-sheet but is not in receipt of the degree will not be included in the definition of a student.
- Students on the basis of a valid Identity Card of their educational institution will be afforded entry in the examination hall.
- Registration is already OPEN
- Last date of registration is 31st July, 2013
- Registration on first come first serve basis.
- Only first 700 entries shall be entertained.
- Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of original demand draft with duly filled registration form.
- Registration fee is Rs. 600/- per student.
- Registration fee with accommodation is Rs. 1000/- per student.
- There shall be NO on-desk registration.
- Students must carry their identity card issued by their institution at the time of reporting.
- Registration form is attached at the end of this manual.
- The registration form needs to be printed and filled in. (incomplete forms will not be accepted)
- Registration fee to be paid ONLY through ¡V Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft to be issued from any nationalized bank in the favour of ¡§Amity University, Uttar Pradesh¡¨, payable at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Write your name, mobile number, institution name and name of the competition on the back of demand draft in bold letters.
Participants are required to send:
- Demand draft (original),
- Filled registration form (original)
- Two passport size photographs, to the following contact address ¡V(Director, Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector- 125, Amity University, Noida -201303, Uttar Pradesh).
Participants are required to send a scanned copy of both the DD and the filled registration form to the following email address ¡V [email protected]
Awards: Grand Cash prize shall be awarded to the winners-
- First Position: Nani Palkhivala Award and prize.
- Second Position: Homi Seervai Award and prize.
- Third Position: B R Ambedkar Award and prize.
For more details you can look at the Brochure for the Quiz.
Co-ordinator Contact – Mehaq Rao , 8800782848