Amity Mock Parliament (AMP) is our dedicated effort to create a medium to promote the importance of inculcating debating and professional communicational skills in the students, in the formative years of their life – to ensure the gift of a better future generation to our nation. Thus, converging towards our ultimate aim to promote INDIA AMONGST INDIANS.
AMP 2019 is a conducive simulation of the parliamentary proceedings based upon the Indian Parliamentary System. It is a successful flagship event of Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida (AUUP) to promote the ideal of holistic development.
Amity University, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
27th & 28th February 2019
1. Joint Session of Parliament- Deliberation on the Citizenship Laws of India with specific emphasis on the Citizen Amendment Bill 2016 and NRC.
2. National Commission for Women- Deliberation on the prohibition of Commercial Surrogacy with respect to Women and LGBT Community.
3. Princely States Meet- Integration of India
4. Parliamentary Standing Committee on Agriculture- Deliberation on Agricultural policies and its impact on farmers with special emphasis on Minimum Support Pricing (MSP) and Financial Assistance.
5. Hindustan Press- Journalists, Photographers, & Caricaturists.
Click here to register online.
Registration Fee (Without Accommodation): Rs.1200
Registration Fee (With Accommodation) : Rs. 2000
For any further details, please contact:
Aniket Paul (Additional Secretary, AMP 2019): 8961950350
Utkarsh Kumar (Head, Delegatory Affairs, AMP 2019: 7042033612
Srishty Sinha (Co-Head, Delegatory Affairs, AMP 2019): 7018778828
For details, please view this brochure.