Amity Law School, Noida is organising a Delhi and NCR level Legal Hindi debate competition on 24th September 2013.
The topic of the debate is:
“बलात्कार के आरोपियों को नाबालिग होने का बचाव मुनासिब”
Students from all law programmes (5 years, 3 years and LL.M) are invited to take part.
The main event is on Tuesday, 24th September.
REGISTER BY: 20th September 2013, at [email protected]
Trials for in-house students are on 4th September.
- Registration is open for first 40 teams
- Registration fee is ₹ 600 per team(team of 2)
- Registration fees of ₹ 600 can be paid by both DD (in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh payable at Noida or Delhi) and cash, provided that if the payment is in cash the participants will have to come to Amity Noida Campus, I-2 Block, 1st Floor, Faculty chamber number 106A and submit it to the student coordinator(See below).
- On Desk Registration on arrival on the date of the event will take place from 9 am to 10 am. Registration will be blocked after 10 am.
- Use of English will lead to negative marking
- Carrying papers or help material is not allowed and may lead to disqualification
- Participants will be provided high tea and lunch
- The event may extend up to 6 pm (kindly plan your travel accordingly)
- Participants are requested to bring their COLLEGE IDs on the date of the event at the time of registration.
- Draw of lots will take place therefore participants are requested to prepare for BOTH-FOR AND AGAINST the motion
- Participants are requested to follow the dress code, Male-Kurta Pyjama, Female-Salwar Kameez(colour-black/white)
- Prelims-4 min speech, 1 min rebuttal
- Semi finals-10 min speech,2 min rebuttal
- Finals-20 min speech,3 min rebuttal
For queries regarding registration contact:
Sakshi Chauhan -9958962489
Rabbani Singh -9717992258