About the college
Amity Law School, Noida is an institution in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Hon’ble Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. It has set the benchmark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building.
Amity Law School, NOIDA is pleased to inform that they are coming up with their next book titled ‘Law Governance and Society: A developing socio-legal perspective in digital age’ shortly, due for release on September 2019.
Law Governance and Society: A Developing Socio-Legal Perspective in Digital Age
- Legal protection of digital content on the electronic databases.
- Cyber laws and Security pertaining to societal norms.
- The internet culture and it’s predicament.
- Role of government in digital scenario.
- Regulation of crypto currency around the world/in selected jurisdictions.
- President’s exclusive right to immunity.
- Laws concerning children of undocumented migrants.
- Features of parliamentary websites.
- Decriminalization of Laws.
- Internet & Globalization.
- Changing paradigms in the contemporary society
- Psychological perspectives of Law in the society
- Law & Technology -the changing face of society in India
- Rural urbanization and need of enforcement of law in the society
- Data Localization – Challenges and Solutions
- Copyright issues in Online Broadcasting: The conflict between paid content and free access
- Social Media Regulation in the Age of Misinformation
- Legal and Moral Debates around Artificial Intelligence
- Competition Law
- Privacy and Media Laws in India
- Any other topic related to the broader themes are welcome.
Author & Submission Guidelines
- Plagiarism report of the Research paper duly checked in plagiarism software like Urkund, Viper, Turn it in, Plagscan etc.
- Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: 1.5 lines, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
- Title of the paper: bold, Sentence case (Capitalize each word), centered. Font & size: Times New Roman 14 bold
- Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12. Images should in jpg.
- Please strictly adhere to the MLA style Eighth Edition (Only Author-Date or Number System) style of citation. Don’t use Foot Notes, Use End Notes
- Titles of books: Italics.
- Titles of articles from journals and books: “quoted”.
- The paper should be between 4500-6000 words.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words must also be submitted along with the paper, along with a brief profile of the writer
All submissions will be reviewed by the Editors. Final selection will be made only if the papers are approved for publication by the Editors. The details of the selection of your paper will be conveyed by email. The editors have the right to make indispensable expurgation of selected papers for the sake of conceptual clarity and structuring.
Processing Fee and Publication Fee
Mode of Payment
DD in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh, NOIDA
The last date for paper submission is September 03, 2019.
How to submit?
Submit your manuscripts at lawbookspublication[at[gmail.com; ssingh11[at]amity.edu, atomer[at]amity.edu