The Internal Complaints Committee of Amity Law School, Delhi (ALSD-ICC) cordially invites academicians, researchers, students, HR Executives, social activists, law enforcers and representatives of the civil society to submit their Research Papers for the 1st National Seminar on “Combating Sexual Harassment at Workplace” to be held on 6th April,2018.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes:
1. Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue
2. Gaps between Organisational Practices and prevalence/frequency of Sexual Harassment at Workplace- Real cases/experiences
The themes are intended to be suggestive and we remain open to other novel approaches which deal with the issue of Combating Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
1. Word Limit: The word limit for the abstract is between 300-500 words and for the full paper is between 3,500-5,000 words.
2. Citation Format: The citation format to be used is The Bluebook (19th ed.). In keeping with the same, speaking footnotes are discouraged.
3. Biographical Information of Authors: A document with biographical information of the authors must be given in the title page of the abstract. Co-authorship is allowed however the registration fees would be charged per person.
The final date of submission of abstract of the paper is 16th March,2018 by sending an E-mail to email@example.com
The authors shall be intimated about the selection of their abstracts by 21st March,2018
Further, people who are interested to attend the seminar only can do so by registering for the same. All attendees shall be provided with a participation certificate. For further details please refer to the registration document for attending the seminar
1. For Students: Rs. 500 per student
2. For Working professionals: Rs. 1000 per person
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.