Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Moot Court Competition every year for the past 16 years. The 17th edition of this prestigious National Moot Court Competition is set to be organised from the 16th-18th March, 2018.
Eligibility & Team Composition:
All teams shall consist of a maximum of three participants (two members designated as ‘Speaker’ and one member designated as Researcher), enrolled as full-time L.L.B. students (both 3 year and 5 year programme) in the law school they represent at the time of the Competition. No person enrolled in a postgraduate law programme may act as a team member.
Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Moot Court Competition every year for the past 16 years.
In continuance with our grand tradition, we are pleased to announce that the 17th edition of this prestigious National Moot Court Competition to be held between 16th – 18th March, 2018.
The moot problem is based on concepts of Constitutional Law. The competition will seek to integrate practical and legal insight and the spirit of teamwork amongst the participating students.
Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector- 125, Noida – 201303.
- All teams that desire to participate in the competition shall fill the Registration Form given here.
- A scanned copy of the said form has to be e-mailed to [email protected] on or before 23:59 hrs IST on 26th of January, 2018.
- Participation will be on first come first served basis only. The maximum number of entries would be restricted to 30.
- The first 30 teams to be registered will be confirmed of their participation in the competition through email on or before 30th of January, 2018.
- Please refer to the “Notice” section of the College website given here for downloading the Schedule, Rules for the Competition and The Registration and Travel Forms or write to us at [email protected]
|Release of Moot Problem
||17th January, 2018 ( Wednesday)
|Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form
||26st January, 2018 (Friday)
|Last Date for Submission of Clarifications
(Regarding the Moot Problem, If any)
|27th January, 2018 (Saturday)
|Release of Clarifications (Regarding the Moot Problem, If any)
||30th January, 2018 (Tuesday)
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft
||1st February, 2018 (Thursday)
|Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of the Written Submissions(Memorials)
||28th February, 2018 (Wednesday)
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Written Submissions (Memorials)
||5th March, 2018 (Monday)
|Dates for the Competition and Oral Pleadings
||16th-18th March, 2018
Ms. Prachi Tyagi: (+91)9654235970
Dr. Sanjana Sharma: (+91) 9810422786
Mr. Varad Choudhary: (+91) 9654373846
Ms. Aastha Kulshrestha: (+91) 9711540246
You can also write to us at [email protected].
Official website: Click here.
Notification Regarding Moot Competition: Click here
Moot Problem: Click here
Rules for Competition: Click here
Registration Form: Click here
This post was first published on:
18 Jan 2018