AmicusX is an online platform that brings to every man a composite platform of knowledge and information who is interested in gathering knowledge, researching or reading topics on the law.
This website is the result of the enthusiasm of a group of law students, lawyers and laymen, who have come together to decode and understand the language of the laws which govern their day to day lives. The website offers its visitors an opportunity to read about different legal aspects through its blogs and the offer do not end there.
AmicusX being a community by the members of the legal fraternity believes that the first step towards success in this field is Research and Writing Skills.
AmicusX through blogs and the various workshops and various forms of research writing competitions are working day and night to cater to the needs of the students and those who want to improve their research skills. As AmicusX steps into the 4th edition of their Call for Blogs, they expect students and professionals to contribute to unprecedented numbers.
These editions are specially designed to cater to different themes! Any sub-theme on these will be accepted! What AmicusX looks for is your innovation, writing and research on these legal topics!
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Commercial Law
- Banking and Finance
- Dispute Resolution (International & Domestic)
- Insolvency Laws
- Media and Entertainment Laws
- Sports Law
- Constitutional Law (Comparative & Indian)
- Human Rights Laws
- Criminal Laws
- Personal Laws including Hindu Code
- Technology Laws
Anyone can submit his/her post. There is no bar as such. There is no entry fee.
800 – 1500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 12, Bold
- Sub-heading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12
Last date for submission: 10th January 2021
Last date for the result: 20th January 2021
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .docx only.
- Multiple submissions from one author are allowed.
- References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references to it in the form of footnotes/bibliography/webliography. References should be authentic in order to be reliable.
- The use of tables in the blog is usually not suggested, but if it is imperative to use a table, then the author(s) may.
- Submissions that are plagiarised to a level of more than 10% will not be accepted.
- Only those submissions which are made through the Google Form will be considered. Submissions made through any other medium will not be considered.
- Your submission will be posted on the website if it gets selected by their Moderators. And trust us, they are quite liberal!
- For the sake of anonymity, do not mention your name or your institute’s name anywhere in the body of the blog. The blog file should be named as “(NAME OF BLOG)-(NAME OF 1 AUTHOR)”. All your details will be entered only in the Submission Form. Not following this rule will disqualify the blog.
Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/9TU7TKcB7KoMWn8E7
Submission is on a rolling basis. So if you are submitting early, there is a pretty good chance that your blog might get published!
An online copy of the Certificate of Publication will be provided to only those authors whose blog gets published on the website.
Authors of the best three blogs will get an internship opportunity at AmicusX.
Congratulations to the Previous Winners
- Edition 1: Rajas M. Salpekar (MNLU – Nagpur), Piyush Jain & Harshita Sharma (School of Law – UPES)
- Editon 2: Vasundhara Singh (L.L.M. Candidate, WB-NUJS)
- Edition 3: Nishtha Kohli (L.L.M. Candidate, Jindal Global Law School)
Mobile Number: +91 7908471116
Reach out at Facebook & Instagram, or e-mail at info.amicusx[at]gmail.com
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.