The Asian Law Students Association (ALSA) is conducting the International Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition at Yangon, Myanmar between August 25-27, 2018.
About AIMCC 2018
The ALSA International Moot Court Competition is a simulated hearing of an International Investment Dispute Settlement. Students from all over the world will send in their Written Memorials for the Claimant and Respondent of a fictional case written by professionals. After the Written Round (Memorials), selected teams will present their memorials for the Claimant and Respondent in front of a panel of Arbitrators in the Oral Round.
Yangon University (Diamond Jubilee Hall), Yangon, Myanmar
$500 and ICSID Journal Publications
- Registration is open until April 30, 23:59 GMT+7.
- Teams must send the filled registration form to email@example.com.
- There are no charges for registration during the Written Memorial Round.
- Teams that qualify for the Oral Round will be announced on July 30.
- Another registration form will be sent to those who are qualified. This form will have to be sent within 1 week to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, contact email@example.com.
This post was first published on: April 2, 2018