Name, College, Year Of Study
Sneha Singh, 2nd Year Law Student, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Uttar Pradesh.
Name Of Organisation, Location, Team Strength
Allied Legal Advisors, B-1/26 Sector – 18 Noida – 201301.
- Law students & educatee
- Excellent writing & Speaking skills
- Interest in current legal affairs and developments.
Law students of all years are eligible to apply for internship at the firm. You need to apply to email@example.com
You can visit the official website at www.alliedlegaladvisors.in
You will get a call for the interview. Upon selection, a letter of intent will be mailed to you to send the soft copies of original documents.
Mode Of Internship
Virtual / Online Mode
My online internship was from 22nd July to 26 August 2020.
The work environment was very encouraging. We had flexible working hours. A whatsapp group was formed where daily update and work assignment was given. Apart from working individually, the intern team were grouped in two for in-depth researching as well as effective writing.
I have written legal articles in the topic relating to Legal Tech, Cybercrime, Banking Scam, Public Interest Litigation, investigation to corporate legal fraud etc. I had to do a lot of researching while writing on these subject matters because some of the topics was very well known to me but some need more knowledge to write upon it. They had also given the task to read the case judgments relating to police torture in custody and then I had to make brief notes separating the legal matters involved in the case, legal reasoning related to legal question asked in the case and judge observations.
- They organise webinars for internees to learn on Sec 138 Negotiable Instrument Act, Anti money laundering law in India & its interplay with laws dealing with economic offences, International law, Registration process to obtain 12A certificate, 80G registration under Income Tax Act, stages of domestic violence case in court, issue of model Tenancy Act, Trademark registration, filing of Income Tax Return, GST registration, Benefits of Section 8 companies, Incorporation and registration of entities, Investment documentation, Third party agreement.
- They organised National Declamation Competition along with cash prizes & certificate.
- They organised quiz competition on Constitution Law to motivate law students to learn.
- More legal practical knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Feedback were provided after each of the assignments to do better researching
- Responsibility and accountability
- Helped to enhance my research skills
- Strengthened communicative skills
- Gain to learn professional skills and manners while interacting virtually.
- Deadlines on assignments helped to complete the work on time.
- The mentorship team was very active and available for helping and advising in the assignment.
- Legal Intern can also apply for Legal Hub24 internship which is the outreach marketing partner of Allied Legal Advisors as they work hand in hand for pro bono activities.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Appreciation (awarded to the best intern)
- Publications of Articles on official website
- Recognition of works on the official website
There was no such bad things.
Stipend (If Any)
Unpaid – No stipend was provided as this was only an internship to learn the practical aspects of law.
Since the internship was virtual accommodation and commuting wasn’t an issue.
It was my first experience to work at a law firm. So I took that opportunity to make a business case writing on Allied Legal Advisors for my economics assignment in 4th semester. The managing partner of the firm was very helpful in providing the back-bone structure of how a legal industry operates its daily activities. What was the story behind launching this law firm. What were the objectives or motive of this law firm to move ahead. Who are the other key competitors in the market. What are the practice areas of this law firm. What are the marketing deals and activities performed by them. How they are tackling with the current pandemic situation. What were the benefits or demerits experienced by the firm relating to technology upsurge. His constant feedbacks and answers to my queries helped in successful completion of my project and got good marks along with outstanding remark from the professor.
If you wish to share an internship experience, fill the form here.
If you wish to write for us, or have a story to share, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We do not edit the internship experience submitted to maintain the originality of the intern’s experience.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.