About the Institute
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No. 34 of the year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
About the Moot Court Competition
Alliance University’s Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition provides the participants, an excellent platform to hone their skills and gives them the opportunity to showcase their talent. The World has changed rapidly in the past few months due to the pandemic, affecting professions and roles across. During this period social transition has taken place demanding the legal profession to change its approach. This Moot Court Competition identifies the changes that have occurred during this pandemic and endeavours to prepare law students for the changing times.
- Students of any year from Five year or Three-year courses or LLM Courses from any college or university shall be eligible to participate in the event.
- Only one team can register and represent one university/college, the participants must have a permission letter from their respective college/university.
Each team shall constitute a minimum of three members. In a team comprising of three members, two as a speaker and one member shall be designated as a researcher. In an exceptional scenario, the team may comprise of two members and one of the speakers might also be designated as a researcher
- Dates: Interested teams must register themselves for the competition by 20th October 2021 by registering on the link provided. The fees shall also be paid on the same. In case of incomplete registrations, the candidate of the team shall be rejected automatically.
- Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 1500 which shall be paid at the time of the registration. Alliance University students are exempted from the registration fee.
- Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable
- Link: The link for registration will be open till 23.59hrs on 20th October 2021
- Platform: Zoom
Registration Link: https://lawc.to/bkogP
Payment Link: https://lawc.to/2Aoi6
Awards and Certificates
- Award for Winning Team: 15,000 INR and E-Certificates
- Award for Runner up: 10,000 INR and E-Certificates
- Best Speaker: 5,000 INR and E-Certificate
- Best Memorial: 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
- Best Researcher: 5,000 INR and E- Certificate
General Query: In case of any query regarding the competition, the teams can mail on email@example.com
- Abhishek Srivastava (Faculty Co-Ordinator) +91-7506581410
- Gayatri Prasad Birabara (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 82800 40649
- Arindam Shit (Student Co-Ordinator) +91 81458 61358
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.