The Journal Committee of School of Law, Alliance University hereby invites original and unpublished submissions in form of articles/research papers on any contemporary debates in Law and allied Social Sciences for publication in International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS) bearing ISSN Number 2454-8553, Volume 8, Issue 1.
Details of International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS)
The IJLS [Peer Reviewed Journal] is now accepting submissions for its next edition, to be published in 2022.
To last date to submit is 30th April 2022
Fee Details No publication fee
- The long article should be 5000 to 8000 words and short articles 3000 to 5000 words. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make changes to these conditions and guidelines mentioned herein.
- The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with the following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation,
- Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- Papers should be submitted along with a duly signed declaration in the prescribed format. The format is given here.
- All contributions should be submitted to the Email of IJLS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Law, Alliance University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- Abstract: The manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract in about 250 words.
Contact: Dr. Upankar Chutia: 9717132331
For detailed guidelines please visit: https://www.alliance.edu.in/ijls/
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com