Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of 2010 and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs, and several professional certificate programs. Alliance University has been ranked consistently amongst the top 10 Private Universities in the country.
Why Choose Alliance University?
- 20+ years of legacy in transforming education
- 216 World-Class Faculty from India and abroad
- Up to 100% Academic Scholarships on tuition fees
- 50+ Study Abroad options in Global Universities
- 21,000+ Global Alumni in 45+ Countries
- 55+ acres of lush green campus with state-of-the-art facilities
Alliance School of Law is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. It offers two five-year, integrated undergraduate courses in law, viz., Bachelor of Arts, B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) and Bachelor of Business Administration, B.B.A LL. B. (Hons.) that have been carefully crafted and designed to prepare its graduates for rewarding careers in various roles and responsibilities in legal service organizations.
Key Features of the B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) & BBA LL. B. (Hons.) Program
- Integrated degree with honors specialization and international exposure.
- Innovative pedagogy comprising case-based, interactive teaching and experiential learning.
- Delivered by accomplished full-time faculty and embellished by eminent jurists as well as international adjunct faculty.
- Moot Court for simulated court proceedings and visits to courts-in-session and alternative dispute resolution forums (ADR).
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries.
- Industry exposure through visits to courts in session, Vidhana Soudha, Parliament and leading companies.
- Optional Foreign language classes for Spanish, German, French and Mandarin.
To apply, click here: https://lawc.to/NuIt4
Alliance School of Law has been consistently ranked as one of the top Law Schools in the country.
- Awarded the Most Promising Law School by GHRDC Law School Survey
- Ranked #11 Law School for Outstanding Excellence by CSR-GHRDC Law School Survey 2018
- Ranked #16 Best Private Law School in India by CAREERS360.COM in 2019
Our undergraduate law students are trained by highly experienced faculty in classroom learning along
with practical moot court sessions and case studies, making them highly employable for the corporate
Many organizations and legal houses recruit law graduates from Alliance University and visit the
institute year after year seeking extremely well prepared, highly motivated, professional and dynamic
young lawyers to join them in varied roles and responsibilities in the context of a challenging environment.
The Office of Career Advancement and Networking provide 100% assistance in internships and final placements. Legal Associate, Lawyer, Contact Analyst and Immigration Law specialist are some of the roles offered to law graduates at firms like Federal Bank, Ashi Law, PwC, WeP, ITC Infotech, C K Juris etc.
Apply to the Alliance five-year integrated B. A. LL. B. (Hons.) & BBA LL. B. (Hons.) for 2021 Today.
Website Link: www.alliance.edu.in
Contact Number: 9606048543