Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution [ACADR] is inviting articles for its E-Newsletter Volume 1, Issue 1. The newsletter aims at promoting ADR mechanisms and creating a comprehensive awareness about its various facets.
About the Organiser
The Alliance University presents Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution. The centre aspires to change the viewpoints of society and aims at exploring multiple facets of the Alternative Dispute Resolution systems. This helps in providing quality knowledge as well as disseminating information on the contemporary issues in the field of ADR mechanisms.
About the Call for Papers
The first issue of the ACADR Newsletter focuses on the recent developments in the Alternate Dispute Resolution regime. The ACADR emphasizes unique perspectives and approaches. Selected articles will be published in the ACADR Newsletter – November 2021.
Contemporary issues in ADR
- Role of ADR in the Healthcare sector with special focus on resolving medical malpractice disputes.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on ADR.
- Role of ADR in technology.
- Role of Arbitral Institutions in becoming the hub for Commercial Arbitration in India.
The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive in nature. The authors are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from students enrolled in bachelor, master or PhD level studies.
- Authors to submit final versions of their blog/article in MS Word format.
- Word Limit: Minimum 700 & maximum 800 words including References.
- Do not include a table of contents.
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Title font-size: 14
- Body font-size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- References/citations to be made using Bluebook 20th edition.
- Usage of endnotes, not footnotes.
- Endnotes to be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and justified alignment.
- Total no. of co-authors permitted: 2.
- Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
- By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. In case of any breach of copyright, the author shall bear the liability.
- Alliance School of Law would not be charging any publication fee.
- Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their articles within 12 to 15 days from the submission date.
- The authors are required to fill the registration form and upload the article in the below-mentioned link.
- The contributions towards the Alliance School of Law, ACADR E-Newsletter shall be published on the official website.
Registration form is here: https://lawc.to/wgmpF
Last date to submit: 30th November 2021
For any Queries, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Ishanee Raul: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vibhuti V.K.: email@example.com