All India Law Students Association (AILSA) is a non-profit association constituting students, academicians and lawyers from different parts of India, working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality in India. AILSA is dedicated to the promotion and welfare of law students all over India.
It strives to establish a platform for interaction with similar organizations at an international level for the benefit of student community.
NLEC’14 or National Legal Essay Competition is the flagship event organised by AILSA. It provides a platform to the students enrolled in law schools and colleges all over the country to express their views on topics based on different avenues of the legal field.
1. NOTA: Progress or Regress of democracy?
2. Are One Person Companies (OPCs) glorified sole proprietorship?
3. Can rights be limited under the garb of religion? Analyse with reference to the Shabnam Hashmi case and Article 44 of the Constitution of India.
4. Patent Thickets: A prickly bush to pass through?
5. Comment on the powers of RBI under section 9 of the Banking Laws (Amendment) Act, 2012.
Lawctopus is proud to be a media partner for this event!
PRIZES : Total Giveaways: Worth ` 26,70,000
The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
Last date of Submission shall be 15th April 2014.
The result for the competition shall be declared on 31st May 2014.
Full details are HERE.
Note: Lawctopus had prematurely published NLEC 2013 here. We are sorry for the confusion caused.