About Alivelihoods Career Mela
Alivelihoods CAreer Mela is an opportunity for youth to explore and gain a deeper understanding about career opportunities.
Their objective is to encourage youth concerned about the environment, to choose and build their careers towards the same goal and the career opportunities in this field.
About the Program
Alivelihoods Career Mela is a 5-Day career fair that will enable participants to:
- Explore the Eco-Careers.
- Engage in dialogues the Alivelihoods practitioners to understand the nuances of each career.
- Witness simulation of the life ahead if they choose to pursue a particular career.
- Identify their purpose, passion, and innate values and choose a career that combines the three.
- Build skills, community, and connections to start their journey.
- Grounding: Series of talks by veterans on discovering alivelihoods, regenerative economy, navigating alternative careers.
- Dialogue: Engage in deeper dialogue with practitioners of alivelihoods that you find most exciting.
- Hangouts: Meet other participants and create your own agenda. Find your tribe, community, and build a support system.
- Launchpad: Workshops designed to help identify unique skills & Ikigai (purpose) and launch into an alivelihood.
- All the sessions, workshops, etc are optional. Participants can attend any session they would like to.
- The event will be held mostly in English, with Hindi in between the conversations.
How to Register
The fee for registration is in the form of contribution.
- Minimum Amount: Rs. 100/-
- Maximum Amount (Suggested): Rs. 1,000/-
The payment is to be made through the registration link.
Write to alivelihoods[at]gmail.com for queries.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Migration and Asylum Project’s Catalyst for Change (CFC) Fellowship 2021-22 [12-18 Months, Stipend Rs. 45K] Delhi: Apply by Nov 6
- 8-Week Long Online Gathering by Empathy Connects’ O Ri Duniya 4.0 on Society and Environment [Oct 17-Dec 5]
- Call for Editors: White Black Legal Law Journal: Apply by October 15