Alexis Group is recruiting its 2018 Leadership Team. The group consists of six non-profit organisations working on research, advocacy and events in areas such as education, health, law, livelihood, policy, and youth & women empowerment.
All the positions in the leadership team are honourary or pro bono.
To apply, email your CV at [email protected]
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
- You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset