Alexis Group is inviting enterprising students and young professionals aged between 18-30 years to lead our social initiatives, online campaigns, research projects, and operations at city and campus level.
We recognize that people are our key asset. We are committed to attract, develop, retain and manage the most creative, diligent and passionate people in India and around the world. After all, it’s the combined talents, skills, knowledge, experience and passion of our people that makes us who we are.
A diverse team is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can we hope to deliver on our purpose to improve people’s lives through quality solutions.
Our core values are Integrity, Excellence, Commitment and Continued Innovation. We live by our values and make them part of everything we do.
Our people exemplify the highest levels of honesty, transparency, uncompromising ethics and are committed to adopt the best practices of non-partisan, unbiased and fearless functioning.
We pride ourselves on the quality and caliber of our people—we are down-to-earth, friendly, humble and approachable.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention the type of position you want to apply for – Management/Research/Editorial/
The following positions are open:
1. Creative Director
2. Art Director
1. Programme Manager, Prajvalit
2. Programme Manager, Samvaad
3. Programme Manager, Insights
4. Programme Manager, Youth Forum
5. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations (ACPPIR)
6. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Study and Research in Law (ACSRL)
7. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Ethics, Values and Leadership (ACEVL)
8. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ACEI)
9. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Environment and Inclusive Development (ACEID)
10. Coordinator, Alexis Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Business (ACSESB)
1. Executive Lead Researcher, Alexis Research
2. Lead Researcher, Alexis Research
3. Independent Researcher, Alexis Research
Editorial Board – Our Journals
1. Executive Editor
2. Senior Editor
3. Associate Editor
4. Assistant Editor
1. Age between 18 – 30 years.
2. Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
1. We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity. Moreover, we recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential. Therefore, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
2. All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
3. Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
4. You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
1. Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
2. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
3. Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
4. Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
7. Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
8. Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
9. Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
9. Technological Awareness
1. Leadership Training
2. Networking Opportunities
3. Personality Development
4. Professional Growth
8. Social Impact
9. Work Experience