CCRM Invites application for its 35th Batch of the Course.
The Objective of this course to pay attention to the most important dimension of Research i.e. Research Methodology. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies.
The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
The study of research methodology gives the student the necessary training in gathering material and arranging or card-indexing them, participation in the field work when required, and also training in techniques for the collection of data appropriate to particular problems, in the use of statistics, questionnaires and controlled experimentation and in recording evidence, sorting it out and interpreting it.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
· Books on Research Process and Research Methodology
· Research Manuals
· 4 Manuals on 4 Modules
· Research Papers by Scholars
· Exhaustive Recommended Readings
· Sample Research Reports
· Sample Questionnaires
· Sample Thesis and Dissertation
· Writing an Article
· Writing an Essay
· Writing a Research Paper
· Case Review; Book Review
· Legislation Drafting;
· Judgement Writing
· Dissertation; Book
· Citation Methods and Rules
· The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
· The Duration of Course will be 3 months.
· The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon enrollment.
· There will be 4 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
· The Candidates will also be required submit 5 Research Reports in various forms as per the deadlines which are of 400 Marks in Total.
· The submissions made by the candidates during the course will be published with ISBN Number after the completion of course if they are found to be original and approved by Editorial Board.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.