Model Governance Foundation and Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations with the aim to increase political participation have taken this initiative to urge people to go out and vote in the upcoming State Assemblies and the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
In any democracy, the right to vote and elect our representatives is a great privilege. India fought for years to gain independence.
Why should we now be enslaved all over again by mediocre and corrupt leaders?
People underestimate and often take for granted this right and duty bestowed on the citizens of India to elect our own representatives to run the country. So wake up and vote India!
Fill out the Application form HERE.
Take up this initiative in your college and be the face of your campus to the innumerable people who’ll benefit from this drive.
What do you have to do?
• Help extensively in the publicity of the event in your campus and your city.
• Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organizing committee.
• Build your team. Identify avenues. Plan the execution.
• Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
What is in it for you?
• Certificate of appreciation after the successful completion of activities.
• Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on our website and Facebook pages.
• Add the WUVI Campus Ambassador Programme experience to your resume.
• Build relationships with Ambassadors from other colleges and disciplines.
• Opportunity to work with Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations/Model Governance Foundation for 2 months.
For more information, contact:
Akanksha Arora (Chairperson, ACPPIR): firstname.lastname@example.org
Riddhima Sharma (Executive Director, MGF): email@example.com
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.