ALC Pune’s Online National Moot Court Competition will be conducted via online/virtual mode (Through Cisco WebEx Meetings Platform) from 8th January to 9th January 2022 by the Army Law College, Pune.
Participation adn Eligibility
- Eligibility Criteria: Students enrolled for a full-time Law Degree Programme [Five-Year Integrated Law Degree Programme (B.A, LL. B/ B.B.A, LL. B/ B. Com, LL. B/ B. Sc, LL. B) or Three-Year LL. B Programme] at the time of the competition are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each Law College/Law School/Law University shall nominate Only One Team.
- Team Composition: A team shall be comprised of Three Members only: Two Speakers and One Researcher.
- Official Language: The official language of the Competition shall be English only.
- Dress Code: The teams are required to follow a strict dress code as prescribed by the Bar Council of India for Advocates.
- Number of Participating Teams: Maximum Thirty-two (32) teams shall be allowed to participate in the Competition, on the basis of first-come-first-serve basis.
- In case of odd number of teams, the organising committee shall nominate one non- participating dummy team.
- Provisional Registration: The participating students shall send a scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form (See Appendix I for the format) along with signature and seal of the Principal/Director/Dean/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned Law College/School/University to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 17, 2021.
- The email shall be sent with the Subject marked as “Provisional Registration for ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition (Organized by Army Law College, Pune)”.
- Only first 32 Registration Forms shall be accepted for the final participation and the confirmation email shall be sent to the 32 selected teams on 18th November 2021.
- After receiving the confirmation email on November 18, 2021, the selected teams shall be required to pay the Registration Fee of INR 1,000/- through NEFT only on or before November 25, 2021.
- Bank Details:
- Name of the Beneficiary: Army Law College Institutional Fund Account
- Bank Account Number: 37764808404
- IFSC Number: SBIN 0000569
- Bank & Branch: State Bank of India, Dehu Road Branch, Pune
- The confirmed teams, after due payment shall email the Transaction Details along with Screenshot/ Counter slip to email@example.com on or before 25th November, 2021 with subject line ‘Final Registration for ‘ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition’ (organised by Army Law College, Pune).
- Waiting List: If any team from selected teams withdraws or does not confirm the registration within given time-line then the next team will be called from waiting list maintained by Organisers.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- All teams shall be assigned a ‘‘Team Code’’ by the Organisers on validation of their Registration Form and receipt of online payment of registration fees. Thereafter the teams shall use their designated “Team Code” for all correspondence with the Organisers.
- The same team code must be used by the teams during the submission of Memorials and during all the Rounds of the Competition.
- Rounds: The competition will comprise of four rounds in total including:
- Preliminary Rounds: In the Preliminary Rounds, each team will present arguments for both sides.
- Quarter-final Rounds: Eight teams which qualify in Preliminary Rounds will procced to the Quarter-final Rounds.
- Semi-Final Rounds: Four teams which qualify in the Quarter-final Rounds will proceed to the Semi-Final Rounds.
- Final Round: Two teams shall which qualify in the Semi-final Rounds will proceed to the Final Round.
- Winning Team: INR 40,000/-
- 1st Runner-up team: INR 25,000/-
- 2nd Runner-up team: INR 10,000/-
- Best Memorial: INR 5,000/-
- Best Student Advocate of the Competition: INR 5,000/-
Members of each team shall be given certificates of participation The Organisers’ decision as regards the interpretation of rules or any other matter
related to the competition shall be final and binding.
If there is any situation that is not contemplated in the rules, the Organisers’ decision on the same shall be final and binding.
The Organisers reserve the right to vary, alter, modify, or repeal any of the above rules without any prior notification if so required and as they shall deem appropriate.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ganesh Deshmane – +91-9764691545
- Mr. Chandramani Bhalerao – +91-9657501701