About the Organiser
Asian Law College established under Asian Education group offers B.A.LL.B 5 years & LLB, 3 years programme, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut and is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the Moot
Asian Law College is organising ALC National Moot Court Competition, 2020.
Dates: 16th to 17th February 2020.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each team shall consist of three members. No observer/additional members can be part of a team in any capacity. There shall be two speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- The teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Each team shall be allotted a team code before the competition. During the competition, teams shall be identified by the team code allotted to them. Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers.
- The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing a 5-year Integrated Law Programme or 3-year LL.B Programme from an institute/ university in India. Such an institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, Delhi.
For the registration form, click here.
For the travel form, click here.
Note: Both the forms given above have to be filled to confirm your spot.
All participating institutions shall be registered on a first come first serve basis by sending a soft copy of the properly filled registration form along with proof of payment via an email to events[at]alc.edu.in for the competition. Registration shall close on 01.02.2020.
Note: Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
Teams shall post the hard copies of the properly filled registration form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000.00 (Three Thousand only) which must reach the organizers by 08.01.2020 at the following address:
Payment can also be made through net banking, details for which are provided under rules and regulations in the attachment below.
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Name: Asian Law College
A/c No. 3541897069
IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
Address: RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
- Formal registration of the teams shall be done on 16.02.2020 at the venue.
- Any change in the team composition shall be intimated to the Organizers before the Formal Registration.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- The organizing committee has the exclusive right to decide in case of any dispute related to the registration. The decision of the organizing committee in such a case shall be final.
Note: The preference for teams shall be given in order of their registration. The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of
the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
For further information, mail us to events[at]alc.edu.in.
Mr. Amit Nagar: 9968000120
Mr. Dhawal Singh: 8318637368
Aditya Awasthi: 9818973250
Ritesh Nangia: 9810408073
For the moot proposition, click here.
For the rules and regulation, click here.
For the Brochure, click here.