Al-Ameen College of Law is organising inter-college law festival “JURIS FIESTA 2K19” scheduled to be held from 25th to 28th September of 2019.
The following are the competition events we are conducting in this grant fiesta.
- Moot Court competition
- Extempore speech
- Judgment Writing
- Treasure Hunt
- Spot photography
- Live painting making
- Face painting
- Dance: Semiclassical, Western dance, Group dance
- Song: Light Music, Folk-Lore, Mappila Song
- This competition is open ONLY to LAW students.
- The Rules and Regulations for moot court competition are given separately as another attachment.
- Moot court participants are not allowed to take part in other academic competitions but they can participate in Alma fiesta.
A candidate who wishes to participate in the competition shall send the duly filled in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 25, 2019.
For the registration form, click here.
The registration fee for an individual is Rs. 250/-
Spot registration will be permitted for events in Alma fiesta in case if there is a deficiency of participants. Then the payment Rs.250/- per individual for registration should be done at the venue of the program.
Participation will be confirmed only upon payment of the registration fee. However, registration fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
E mail: jurisfiestaalc[at]gmail.com
Ms. Sunitha PN (Faculty Coordinator): +919447062018
Mr. Latheef PK (Student Coordinator): +919633962238
Ms. Reba Siby (Student Coordinator): +918592828202
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.