AACL Mooters Society, Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore is proud to presents the IV National Level Moot Court Competition 2019.
Dates of the competition
15th to 17th March, 2019
The National Level Moot Court Competition will be held at Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore, Karnataka.
This Competition shall be open to all students pursuing Undergraduate Law Degree Programme (3 Year LL.B. or 5 Year integrated B.A./B.Com/B.B.A./ B.S.L/B.Sc, LL.B.) in any Law College/Law School/University in India.
- The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 3 out of which 2 shall be Mooters and 1 shall be Researcher. A team may also consist of only 2 Mooters.
- The participation shall be restricted to the first 30 teams who confirm their participation on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- The Registration Fee for the National Moot Court Competition is Rs. 3500/ (Rs. Three Thousand Five Hundred Only). All the teams are required to make the payment in the form of a Demand Draft, drawn in the name of PRINCIPAL, AL- AMEEN COLLEGE OF LAW, BANGALORE.
- The participation of the college shall be confirmed only upon the receipt of an e-mail confirming the participation (Send the e-mail & scanned copy of the Demand Draft) at a[email protected] on or before
5th January 2019. 20th January 2019.
|Last date for receipt of soft copy of Registration form along with scanned copy of the DD (Demand Draft)
|5th January 2019 20th January 2019
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Registration form along with DD
||10th January 2019
|Last date for the Queries Regarding the Problem
|| 21st January 2019
|Last date for Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy)
||25th February 2019
|Last date for Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy)
||01st March 2019
|Last date for Submission of Travel Plan
||03rd March 2019
|Inaugural, Draw of Lots, & Researcher Test
||15th March 2019
|Preliminary Round and Quarter Final Round
||16th March 2019
|Semi-Final Round and Final Round
||17th March 2019
|Valedictory & Prize Distribution
||17th March 2019
AACL Mooters Society Coordinators:
- Ms. Sahana Florence. Asst. Prof : +91-97426 03145
- Mrs. Bhavya Gunashekar. Asst. Prof : +91-90360 74163
- Ms. Tasfia Farheen. Asst. Prof : +91-78168 60567
- Mr. Mubarak Khan. Asst. Prof : +91-8123939667
AACL Mooters Society Convenors:
- Kennedy: +91-89048 33226 / +91-97389 36006
- Shazayb Tanveer: +91-87926 94439
Brochure: Click here
Travel Plan: Click here
Registration Form: Click here