Aequitas Victoria Books Centre under the ages of Aequitas Victoria Foundation, Bihar, India, as part of the celebration of “National Cleanliness Day” is organising a Virtual Capacity Building Programme for Making Local People Participate in Sustainable Development Processes & Release of two ISBN Books published by Aequitas Victoria Foundation.
About Aequitas Victoria Foundation
The Aequitas Victoria Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organization that aims at making access to Justice possible for everyone living across the country.
To make access to Justice possible for everyone, all must be made aware of their rights and are provided with the minimum legal assistance so that they can approach proper institutions adopting the efficient mechanism for addressing their grievances.
The Aequitas Victoria Foundation is registered in India, under Societies Registration Act, 21, 1860.
- Registered Number: S000060
- NGO Darpan Unique ID: BR/2021/0294541
- ISNI (International Standard Name Identifier): 0000000502629766
About the Event
The event is organized to celebrate National Cleanliness Day on January 30, 2022, and the release
of a book dedicated to mitigating environmental issues. Since we are striving towards
achieving the goals for sustainable development it becomes our responsibility to make all our
people capable enough to participate in the journey for achieving these goals. Therefore, we have
decided to organize this event as a small effort towards the above objective.
- Dr. Balaji Naika B.G.: Assistant Professor of Law, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Dr. Rangaswamy D.: Director, Aequitas Victoria Research Centre (AVRC)
- Dr. Matiur Rahman: Assistant Professor of Law, University Law College, Gauhati University
- Dr. Juri Goswami: Assistant Professor of Law, J.B. Law College
Details of the Event
- Registration Closes: January 29, 2022
- Event: January 30, 2022, from 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Registration Fees: No Fees
- Registration Form Link: https://forms.gle/QoivkXBKcinv8GaA6
- Perks: An E-Certificate for all those who attend the event and fills up the feedback form.
To contact, click here: https://www.aequivic.in/contact-aequitas-victoria