The Aequitas Victoria Books Centre under the ages of Aequitas Victoria Foundation invites Chapters for an ISBN Book (ISBN: 978-81-954439-2-5) to be published on November 20, 2021, on the theme: “An Introduction to Dynamics of Good Governance and Environment Management Policies”.
About Aequitas Victoria Books Centre
Aequitas Victoria Books Centre has been established by Aequitas Victoria Foundation to provide a platform to all Researchers and Authors where they can publish and distribute their contributions in the field of literature for the expansion of knowledge in the present human civilization for guiding the future with the help of contemporary technologies.
An Introduction to Dynamics of Good Governance and Environment Management Policies
- Climate Change; Actions, Policies, and Strategies
- Common Property Resources, their ownership, and management
- Community Participation in Policy Formulation
- Disaster Management
- Economy, Resource Utilization and Sustainable Management
- Ecosystem Management
- Energy Management, Renewable and Non-Renewable
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Global Politics and International Cooperation
- Global Trade and Its Impact on Environment
- Good Governance and Sustainable Development
- Human Rights in Environmental Crisis
- Liability Dimensions for Management of Environment
- Maintenance of biodiversity
- Management of Global Commons
- Policy mechanisms concerning environmental issues
- Public Liability Insurance, Green Insurance and various other kinds of Insurances and need of Insurance for Future Generation
- Role of Bureaucracy in Environmental Management
- Role of Gender Equality in Environmental Management
- Role of NGO’s on environmental policies
- Socially Disadvantaged Groups and Insecurities due to Environmental Crisis and the need for Special Protection
- The management of natural resources, wildlife, and endangered species
All the above sub-themes are not exhaustive. Contributors are free to contribute on any other topics related to the main theme of the book.
Who can Submit?
Anyone interested in the theme from any discipline can submit scholarly papers for publication in this edited book.
- All the participants are required to register themselves before the due date or else their submissions shall not be accepted.
- No political, defamatory, insulting, religious, or any such other comments or write-ups shall be submitted which are likely to injure the moral sentiments or legal status of any individual or community or groups of individuals. In case of any such contents are found in any of the contributions, then such contributions shall be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- The copyright of all the submissions shall be transferred to the publisher immediately after the acceptance.
- All contributions shall be original and shall not be published either in whole or in part anywhere else and if any contribution infringes the copyright of any third party, then the author of such contributions shall be the only person liable for such infringements. The final decision as to the acceptance of the manuscript rests with the Editorial Board and the same will be communicated to the author.
- As a part of the reviewing process, necessary feedbacks for modifications/corrections can be suggested by the Editorial Board.
- All are requested to register through the link provided below on or before 20th October 2021.
- All submissions must be made through the official link provided below.
- All submissions must be made in word format.
Fees: There is no fee for registration and submission.
To register, click here: https://lawc.to/fTo7W
- Release of Call for Chapters: October 12, 2021
- Last date of Registration: October 20, 2021
- Last date for Submission: October 31, 2021
- Communication of acceptance: November 15, 2021
- Date of Publication: November 20, 2021
The official link is here: https://lawc.to/vxlh0
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com