M/s Jiwan Mal Raj Kumar, Advocates and Solicitors (JMRK), is a full-service law firm based in Delhi with extensive research oriented and strategy driven approach. JMRK consists of professionals who have wide experience in different fields of law.
Location: Daryaganj, New Delhi 110002.
Number of Vacancies
2 (two) : Advocates
- The applicant must hold 7 to 10 years of PQE.
- The applicant must be a law graduate from recognized university preferably from NLU.
- The applicant must be dynamic and self-motivated with effective analytical skills.
- The applicant must have great command over English with exceptional communication and writing skills (including technical writing).
- The applicant should have good interpersonal skills and it is expected that he/she should have highest ethical professional standards.
The pay is as per the industry standards and the credentials of the applicant. However, the remuneration will not be a constraint for the suitable candidate.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview on or before 31.12.2019.