About the Organisation
Jurist and Jurist International is a full-service law firm, situated at Lawyers Chambers Building, Saket District Court, Delhi.
About the Job
Looking for an Advocate (experience no bar) for assistance in drafting, appearance, case notes, filing, compliances, recording letters etc. The candidate would be required to:
- Draft and file SLP and Civil/ Criminal Appeals before the Supreme Court.
- Draft and File Writ Petition, Regular Civil Appeal, Criminal Appeal before Hon’ble High Court, National Commission, NCLT, NCLAT, State Commission and Debts Recovery Tribunal.
- Drafting of basic contract drafting and vetting.
- Drafting Case for Opinion, Summary Notes etc.
- Appearance before Delhi High Court, NCDRC, NCLT and DRT.
Also, candidates who are willing to learn and ready to work hard will be appreciated.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- The candidate must have a BA/BBA/BCOM LLB degree from recognized university (Graduates from NLU and equivalent institutes of repute shall be given preference)
- The candidate must have a keen interest in doing research-oriented work.
- The candidate ought to have great command over English with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Candidates with good drafting skills will be prefered.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal skill and it is expected that he/she should have proficient morals over & above the highest integrity.
- Candidate must be willing to work long hours.
- Candidate must be hardworking.
Number of Vacancies
As per candidate’s qualification, experience and open for negotiation.
How to Apply?
The Interested candidates can send their C.V’s at deepeshmakkad[at]gmail.com and CC the same at pratulv45[at]gmail.com. Shortlisted candidate will go through a telephonic as well as a live interview.
Please send your C.V. before 30th September 2019
Mobile number: +91-9599579959, +91-8840628078
E-mail ID: deepeshmakkad[at]gmail.com and pratulv45[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.