Advertise Products, Services, Courses: Reach-out to Law Students in India
In case you have a course, a product or a service for law students in India, the best way to advertise & market that is via Lawctopus!
We proudly and conclusively stake a claim to being the most popular and trusted website for law students in India.
NOTE: Events and opportunities organized by Colleges and Universities (NOT in association with a private organization) like a call for papers, moot courts, essay competitions, conferences, workshops, etc. are published on Lawctopus as a one time post free of cost.
Colleges and Universities can also opt for our paid event outreach plans (click here), for extra publicity and branding.
Here are our stats:
- Unique visitors: 2,50,000/month
- Pageviews: 16 lakhs/month; 1.6 million
- Email subscribers: 50,000 (growing by 70-80 a day)
- Facebook fans: 52,000 (growing by 10 a day)
- Twitter followers: 15,100
- Instagram: 2700
- Whatsapp subscribers: 3000+
Our content (internship experiences, legal opportunities, law career advice) exclusively caters to law students thus making Lawctopus.com a frequently visited space.
Here are a few easy ways in which you can advertise on Lawctopus:
- Banner ads: Top banner, side banner ads
- Sponsored posts
- Social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp
- Referral based campaigns
- Pop-up banner: Rs. 200,000/month
- Top banner: Rs. 100,000/month
- Side banner (top 5 positions): Rs. 40,000/month
- Side banner (below top 5 positions): Rs. 30,000/month
- Sponsored post: Rs. 3000-30,000/month (the variable charges are explained in FAQs below)
- Sticky post: Rs. 5000/day
Lawctopus has campus leaders (student representatives) in more than 100 law colleges across India.
Lawctopus’ campus leaders act as an easy contact point for physical advertising and marketing in the college. The campus recruits can help advertisers in the following ways:
- Ensure college focussed word-of-mouth publicity
- Put-up notices/banners in oft-frequented areas in the college
- Assist you in reaching out to the college’s administration
The costs for engaging a college manager are extra.
We can, of course, create bespoke marketing/advertising plans, depending on your needs. Discounts, in case you want to advertise for 3 months or more too are available.
In case you are interested in advertising with us, please email us at [email protected] or call +91 9711850703.
How do you decide how much to charge for a sponsored post?
Our charges depend on how much ‘value’ we can add to an event/opportunity.
Publishing your event/opportunity on Lawctopus is the best way (online or offline) to reach out to law students and young lawyers.
Our charges depend on things like:
- Nature/type of organization (charges will vary if you are a University, an NGO, a Law Firm or a Company)
- Fees of the event/opportunity
- The number of hires, type of specialization, experience required (in case of job posts).
Whatever our charges are, rest assured that the value you get from publishing on Lawctopus will always exceed or be as per your expectations. 🙂
Note: We usually charge between Rs. 3000-30,000/post.
Nature/type of organization: We charge nothing from colleges/universities; less or close to nothing from NGOs or important student-run organization; and more from corporates/law firms.
Subject/themes: There are some subjects which we as an organization believe in; feminism, environment, entrepreneurship are some examples. We charge less if we are promoting events or opportunities relating to these themes.
Fees: If the registration fee is more, our charges are more.
Note: Internship posts (unless there is a bulk-hiring) are published for free.
Example: So if a small NGO is charging Rs. 50 as a registration fee for an event; we will publish the event for free.
If a company is charging Rs. 2000 for an event, our charges can be between Rs. 20,000-30,000/post depending on the theme, organisation, etc.
To learn more, please contact Tanuj at [email protected] or contact at +91 9711850703.