Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI), Ernakulam, Kerala, is organizing a two-day ADR international Conclave from May 22-23, 2022.
About Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI)
BADRI is an alternative dispute resolution centre for resolution of disputes using the tools of Negotiation, Conciliation, Mediation, and other methods like Arbitration and Expert Determination, at Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Choondy, Aluva, Kerala.
The ADR Center provides all applicants with an informal process to resolve disputes, disagreements, or complaints on a wide range of work-related matters.
About the ADR International Conclave
Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI), Ernakulam, Kerala, invites all the prestigious Colleges and Universities to be a part of the two-day ADR International Conclave organized by the Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI), in association with Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies (BSOLS), Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala, from May 22 to 23, 2022.
This ADR International Conclave will bring together 150+ participants from the world of law including Scholars, Lawyers, Law Firm Partners, and representatives from all spheres of the legal profession and legal education.
The event will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Justice K M Joseph, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
Bharata Mata ADR International (BADRI) invites all the prestigious Colleges and Universities to be a part of the two-day ADR International Conclave.
Schedule for the Event
- May 22, 2022
- Prof. Steve Ngo, President, Beihai Asia International Arbitration Centre, Singapore will be the keynote speaker of the event.
- Other main speakers for the event are:
- Adv Krusch Antony, WMO Indian delegate, and Educational Advisor, and
- Ms. Kavita Bhatia, Assistant Professor, the Faculty of Law, at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
- The event will be attended by more than 50 Faculties and 50 law students from all across the country.
- May 23, 2022
- Eminent Jurists, Lawyers, Academicians, and Social activists will be taking sessions on the various sub-themes of Alternative Dispute Resolution followed by a Valedictory function.
- All the Colleges and Universities willing to participate must send one Faculty and one Student to participate in this event.
Interested participants must register with the link given at the end of this post.
Certificates will be provided to the participants upon successful participation.
The food and accommodation of the participants will be arranged by the organisers.
Register by May 15, 2022
- Jinesh M, Assistant Professor: +91 97457 46723 or jinesh[a]bsols.edu.in
- Jijo Antony M J, Assistant Professor: +91 81298 25971 or jijoantony[a]bsols.edu.in
- Sanimon V G, Assistant Professor: +91 98466 58638 or sanimon[a]bsols.edu.in