Phone number: +91 9711850703

Publisher’s Name and Address:

Name: Lawctopus

Name of the contact person: Tanuj Kalia


11 Replies to “Contact”

  1. Can a court which is dealing with the same criminal who is currently under trial and on bail in another court of the same state ask for the custody of the criminal, with the presiding court, so that, proceeding in the case could be initiated.

  2. Salaam Aleykum,
    I would like to know the rights of “Wakfu”. My grandmother from my mother’s side she left 2 houses in a Muslim Country under “Wakfu”. She has 3 son’s and 1 daughter who is my mother. My mother has two daughters me and my sister, one of my uncles has two sons and the other one 1 daughter and the thirds uncle no children. My question is what does the “Wakfu” law entitle? Who is responiple for the two houses and who has the right to live in those houses?

    Thanks in advance

  3. I want to fight against the hospital for negligence of my fathers medical case in one of my hospital in kolkata . How to procced with the firmally .

  4. query -under which law it is mandatory for government office to prepare seniority list and if prepared what should be the frequency of re publishing it. plz quote law /rules

  5. Sir,The article was well set but you had the article printed wrong under “Constitutional provisions”

  6. Hello sir,
    I want to say that I also want to submit my project here. So how can I do this?
    currently, I am studying in NALSAR university of law.

  7. Are You interested in advertising that costs less than $39 per month and delivers thousands of people who are ready to buy directly to your website? Please send me a reply here: to get more info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *