About the Organization
AARC Partners includes an integrated legal, compliance, finance and tax practice. The group’s experience goes back to the year 1985. AARC Partners carry experience in advising Venture Capital funds, Accelerators, Incubators, Impact funds, Angel networks – syndicate & non-syndicate (both onshore and offshore), Startups, Fortune 500 multinationals doing business in India and Indian business houses on a wide range of matters.
These assignments relate to Investments (Primary & Secondary), Fund setup, holding re-structuring/business reorganizations, entry strategy, cross-border tax structuring, mergers & acquisitions, tax litigation strategy, fund setup, administration & compliance and regulatory policy advisory across a range of sectors.
About the Opportunity
AARC Partners is currently seeking experienced Corporate & Transactional Lawyers.
- Working on Corporate Commercial transactions including PE/VC funding rounds across all stages of a start-up and acquisition deals.
- Drafting and reviewing transaction related legal documents including Term Sheets, Shareholders’ Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Investment Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, etc.
- Conducting Legal Due Diligence;
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of transaction advisory services, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Law
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Corporate Law and PE/VC Transactions
- Excellent legal skills, including drafting and negotiating contracts and strategic management of contractual disputes.
- Ability to apply expertise to a range of legal issues.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Should possess knowledge of corporate laws including Companies Act, FEMA and related regulations.
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic environment and strongly committed to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
- Manages projects, processes, and resources to produce desired outcomes.
To apply for the role, submit your CV at email@example.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.