School of Excellence in Law, Chennai is organizing the 9th Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition 2015, from 30th of October to 1st Novermber, 2015.
The Moot Proposition is based on Environmental Law. Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher.
A total of 30 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis.Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a registration fee of Rs. 3500/-
The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in law cordially invites your prestigious institution to participate.
Teams must confirm participation by 30th September, 2015 by sending an email to [email protected]
The hard copies of duly filled registration along with demand draft form shall reach the organizers latest by 9th October, 2015.
1. Provisional Registration – 30th September
2. Soft Copies of the Registration Form along with scanned copy of the DD to reach the organizers – 6th October
3.Hard Copies of the Registration Form along with the DD to reach the organizers – 9th October
4. Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials – 23rd October
5. Submission of hard copy of Memorials – 26th October
6. Dates of Competition – 30th October – 1st November
Vadhana Bhaskar: +91 9791121793
Ashwathy Nair S.: +91 9789045431
Divya Ranjani: +91 9543566480
The booklet is accessible HERE.