9th NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2018 held in association with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. and knowledge & research partners SCC Online and Eastern Book Company, under the patronage of the Competition Commission of India.
Over the last eight years, this competition has grown into one of the biggest moot court competitions in India owing to challenging problems and excellent judging. Likewise, it witnesses the participation of some of the best law colleges in the country.
Participants get the opportunity to argue before expert practitioners and academicians, including judges from Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. and the Competition Commission of India.
National Law University, Jodhpur
16th – 18th March, 2018
- Release of the proposition and rules: 20th January, 2018
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 30th January, 2018
- Release of clarifications: 2nd February, 2018
- Registration deadline: 11th February, 2018
- Last date for submission of electronic copy of memorials: 10th March, 2018
- Last date for submission of printed copy of memorials: 15th March, 2018
- Competition dates: 16th-18th March, 2018
Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation.
Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to [email protected]
- Winning Team: Rupees 35,000
- Runners Up Team: Rupees 20,000
- Best Memoranda: Rupees 6,000
- Best Researcher: Rupees 3,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rupees 5,000
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rupees 3,000
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rupees 3,000
Apart from cash prizes, participants also stand a chance to win prizes sponsored by SCC Online and Eastern Book Company:
For any queries, kindly write to [email protected] or contact any of the following persons:
Akshay Sahay: +91-9828793387, Joint Convenor, Moot Court Committee
Sourav Modi: +91-9529741496, Joint Convener, Moot Court Committee
For further details, click HERE.