We request institutions to kindly confirm participation by September 01, 2014, by sending an email to email@example.com along with the scanned copies of duly filled-in Registration Form and Travel Details.
1. Teams must confirm their participation by September 01, 2014 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Confirmation for NALSAR-Justice B.R. Sawhny Moot 2014”. The Email should contain the duly filled in Registration Form.
2. The Teams shall need to deposit Rs. 2000/- towards Registration Fees on September 26, 2014 before the Orientation of the Moot Court Competition. After completion of Registration, each Team shall be allotted a Team Code.
1. Each Team participating in the Competition must prepare one Memorial on behalf of Petitioner and one on behalf of the Respondent.
2. Each Team must send a soft copy of their memorials for evaluation by September 20, 2014 before 11:59 P.M. to email@example.com. Memorials submitted beyond the deadline shall not be evaluated. No extensions will be granted with respect to this deadline.
3. Memorials submitted within the deadline will be evaluated according to Rule. 4.4.
4. Each Team further has to submit 6 hard copies of the memorial for each side at the time of registration on September 26, 2014. Non-compliance will entail a penalty of 1 point per copy not submitted.
The schedule is here.
The moot problem is here.
The registration form is here.
The rules are here.
The invitation letter is here
The travel details are here.
The Information Courtesy of Srishti Khare, Campus Manager of NALSAR, Hyderabad.