SLS Hyderabad is organizing its 6th National Moot Court Competition 2022, scheduled to be held virtually from March 18 to 20, 2022.
About SLS Hyderabad
SLS Hyderabad is founded on the pillars of expertise, justice, and shares expertise in imparting quality legal education. It is committed to contributing to the justice mission of the state by initiating pro-bono activities to help poor and marginalized people through community lawyering, legal aid camps and permanent legal aid clinics.
Further, it endeavours to create value-conscious skilled lawyers with par excellence, serving dynamic needs of the community through Bar and Bench.
About the Moot
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is delighted to announce the 6th National Moot Court Competition, 2022 (6th NMCC, 2022) that shall allow students to deal with an exceptionally crafted hypothetical case and showcase their argumentative skills.
The event shall be held virtually with an expert panel of eminent personalities judging the rounds, aiding students in gaining experience and knowledge like never before!
The moot proposition for the 6th NMCC, 2022 has been crafted with the view of providing a holistic understanding of Information Technology Laws, Data Privacy, and Constitutional Law, therefore facilitating a multi-disciplinary learning experience.
Eligibility and Team Composition
Eligibility: Students pursuing an undergraduate degree (3-year LLB program or a 5-year integrated LLB program)
- Each team shall comprise three members (two speakers and a researcher).
- Two-member teams are strictly ineligible to participate in the 6th NMCC, 2022.
- Every Institute is allowed to send ONE participating team only.
Mode and Platform
- Mode: Virtual
- Platform: Zoom
The details shall be communicated in due course of the competition.
- Teams that wish to participate in the competition are expected to register via the link below. Please note that this is not the final registration.
- Link to the preliminary registration has been given at the end of this post.
- Teams are expected to fill the registration form with the details of the Team Members, attach the College Authorization Form (See, Annexure III of Rulebook) and make an initial payment of INR 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) on or before the last date to register.
- A memorial qualifier round shall be conducted for the registered teams. Kindly refer to the Rulebook for further details.
- The Top 30 teams that qualify the memorial round, thereby advancing to the oral rounds shall be required to make a final payment of INR 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) on or before the last day to register.
- All the teams registering for the 6th NMCC, 2022 are expected to make a preliminary payment of INR 500/-, all information regarding mode and account details are contained in the Official Rulebook (See, Annexure I of the Rulebook).
- Teams qualifying the memorial qualifier round are expected to make a further payment of INR 2500/- on or before 9th March, 2022.
- The registration fee is inclusive of any and all GST charges.
- A/C Holder Name: Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
- A/C No: 216310100005057
- Bank: Andhra Bank
- Brach: Mamidipally
- IFSC Code: UBIN0821632
- Swift Code: UBININBBOSH
Please take note of the following timeline:
|Release of Moot Proposition||February 4, 2022|
|Last Date of Preliminary||February 12, 2022|
|Last Date for Seeking Clarifications||February 15, 2022|
|Release of Clarifications||February 22, 2022|
|Submission of Memorials||March 5, 2022|
|Release of Memo Qualifier Results||March 14, 2022|
|Final Registration (For teams qualifying memorial qualifier round)||March 17, 2022|
|Oral Rounds||March 18-20, 2022|
Awards and Prizes
All the teams holding positions of Merit in the Finals shall be awarded exciting prizes.
Details of which shall be duly communicated to the teams during the course of the competition.
All communications regarding the competition are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any further doubts, kindly contact the undersigned
For general queries:
- Mr. Subhrotosh Banerjee: 9674267717
- Mr. Vinamra Gogia: 7702761572
For registration related queries:
- Ms. Khushi Kerur: 8712881106
Lawctopus is proud to be the Media Partner and Lawctopus Law School the Education Partner for this event.