This post was first published on August 3, 2014 and has been updated.
The 6th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial Moot Court Competition is organized by Rizvi Law College. The Competition is conducted under the supervision of the Students’ Bar Forum and the Moots and Academics Committee.
The competition shall be held from 26th to 28th September 2014, at Rizvi Law College, Mumbai.
The competition is open only to undergraduates i.e. to students pursuing a program of study that leads to a Bachelors degree in law (LL.B / BLS) (either the three year or the five year program). Only one team from an institution is allowed.
1. Teams should comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Each team must necessarily be composed of two speakers. Interested teams are required to intimate via email on [email protected]
2. Teams should, thereafter, send the enclosed registration forms duly filled along with a fee for administrative purposes of Rs. 500/- (Rupees FIVE HUNDRED Only) by DD favoring “Rizvi Law College” payable at Mumbai so as to reach the organizers latest by Friday, August 15, 2014 which will not be refunded.
3. Thereafter every applied team is to send a soft copy of the memorials, upon which, a memorial selection process will decide final teams for The 6th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2014.
4. The qualifying twenty four teams would be announced on the Rizvi Law College website (www.law.rizvi.edu.in) on Monday, September 12, 2014 and also will be intimated on an individual level.
5. On intimation of selection for further rounds by the Organizing Committee each team shall revert the aforementioned intimation with a DD of Rs 3500 /- (Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) as registration fees for The 6Th Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2014 favouring “Rizvi Law College” along with TEN copies of Memorials from both the sides, i.e., FIVE from the Appellant side and FIVE from the Respondent side as hard copies on Tuesday, September 16, 2014.
Please find the Moot Problem HERE.
Please download the Registration Form HERE.
The Rules and Regulations can be accessed HERE.