ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONS
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was established under the aegis of Subharti K.K.B. Charitable Trust, Meerut, under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) Act, 1956.
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (SARPA-SIL) has been established in the year 2002 with the permission and approval of BCI, New Delhi and State Government of UP.
Unmukt Bharat is a Non-Political organisation for an Ideal Nation. UB is a conjugation of nationalists. Individuals who realise their duty towards the nation and are inclined to work for the betterment of the Nation. Uniting those who are vigilant towards their responsibilities towards the society and beloved Mother India.
ABOUT THE DEBATE
We are pleased to announce that, Moot Court Association, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat are jointly organising its 6th National Debate Competition-2020 on 11th April 2020.
- Time: 9:00 am
- Date: 11th April 2020
- Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Faculty OF Law, SVSU, Meerut.
- Topic: Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 is “just and not divisive”
Any Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate student from any recognised University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
Each team shall consist of two speakers. One for the motion and another against the motion. Maximum two teams from any university/institute can participate.
Each team must register with the Organizing Committee of debate competition by sending the duly attested registration form along with payment of registration fee.
- Registration fee: Rs 1200/- Team (Early Bird: Rs 1000/- Team)
- The deadline for registration (early bird) is 11:59 pm, 17th March 2020
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 1st April 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 1st April 2020
- Date of Competition: 11th April 2020
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Ist Best Speaker: Rs. 5,100/-
- IInd Best Speaker: Rs. 3,100/-
- IIIrd Best Speaker: Rs. 2,100/-
- Best team trophy for the winning team.
- Many more exciting prizes including consolation prizes
- Memento and Certificates will be given to all participating team.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.