Amity Law School, Amity University, Gwalior is organising its sixth AUMP National Virtual Moot Court Competition from September 15 to 16, 2022.
About the Organizer
Amity Law School, Amity University is a law school in Madhya Pradesh that was established in 2013 in Gwalior.
About the Moot
During these unprecedented times, we are keen to nourish minds that are comfortable and skilled in dealing with the differing legal systems and cultures that make up our global community.
Amity Law School is organizing the 6th AUMP National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2022 which is scheduled to be held from September 15-16, 2022.
Moot Court Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh invites eligible students for advancing premier-level arguments and to hone their research as well as argumentative skills on a National level event of Moot Court Competition which shall be judged and presided over by the Hon’ble Justices (Sitting or retired) of the Court of law and renowned Advocates in the arena of Criminal Laws.
This Competition aims to provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Advocacy.
This Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills while sitting safe at their homes.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two (2) members and a maximum of three (3) members. Teams comprising two members shall only have two (2) speakers and teams comprising three members shall have two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- All interested teams must register themselves on or before September 08, 2022 by diligently filling out the registration Google Form.
- Only one form per team is to be submitted. The registration fee for this Competition is INR 1,000/- per team.
Mode of payment of the registration fees shall be via Bank Transfer to be made on the following details:
- Bank: Axis Bank Limited, Kanwal Complex, Shrimant Madhav Rao Scindia Marg, City Centre, Gwalior, M.P. (IFSC Code: UTIB0000158), Pin 474002.
- Account Name: Amity University Madhya Pradesh
- Account Number: 911010033371991
- Last date of registration: September 08, 2022
- Last date to seek clarifications: September 06, 2022
- Last date Memorial Submission: September 10, 2022
- Date of the Competition: September 15-16, 2022
- Click here for the Moot Proposition
- Click here for the Rules of the Competition
- Click here for the Registration Form.
In case of any queries, please contact us on our official e-mail, i.e., [email protected] You may also contact the following:
- Prof. (Dr.) Sandeep Kulshrestha (Convener, Moot Court Committee): +91 70009 15701
- Ms. Shubhangi Gupta (Assistant Professor) +91 97273 83869
- Ms. Eshita Mittal (Co-ordinator, Moot Court Committee): +91 89899 24648
- Ms. Nupur Bhatt (Co-ordinator, Moot Court Committee): +91 91316 64340