School of Law Christ University is extremely glad to announce the organisation of annual flagship event 5th SLCU National Moot Court Competition.
4th to 7th September 2014
School of Law Christ University Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore, India.
The moot problem of this edition revolves around the areas of Constitutional law and Environmental law and is drafted by Prof. (Dr) Sairam Bhatt.
Accommodation, Food and Travel for the duration of the competition will be provided by us.
1. The team participating is required to duly fill the Provisional Online Registration Form by 30th July 2014 and upload an attested scanned copy of the Demand Draft with the team details by 10th August 2014.
2. A registration fee of Rs.3,000/- shall be sent through Demand Draft in favour of Christ University payable at Bangalore along with the attested printout of the Online Registration Form.
Each team shall be allotted a Team Code on the receipt of Online Registration Form.
Spot registration shall not be entertained.
1. Release of the moot problem: 16th July 2014
2. Last day for provisional registration of teams: 30th July 2014
3. Last date for submission of registration forms: 10th August 2014
4. Submission of soft copy of memorial: 25th August 2014
5. Submission of hard copy of memorial: 30th August 2014
6. Oral Rounds: 4th-7th September 2014
1. Winners Rs 30, 000/-
2. Runners Up Rs 20,000/-
3. Best Memorial Rs 6,000/-
4. Best Speaker Rs 6,000/- 5. Each team will be presented participation certificates and letters of Merit
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.