About the Organisation
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad believes that mooting is an integral part of the legal education through which students can learn and master the art of oration and argument from the very inception of their journey to become a lawyer.
With this vision in mind, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad encourages the practice of mooting within the institute and across the nation, and takes pleasure in announcing the 5th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition.
About the Moot Proposition
The Moot Proposition will be based on the upcoming field of Information Technology Law and the recent Personal Data Protection Bill in India.
Date: 8th – 10th January, 2021
- Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3 year or 5 year undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
- Each institution seeking to participate may send maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of a maximum three (3) members.
- Such a team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
- Students pursuing undergraduate law degrees (3 year/5 year programme) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations.
- The Registration Form is available in the Rules for the 5th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition- 2021.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
|Last Date of Registration||25th October 2020|
|Last Date for Seeking Clarifications||15th November 2020|
|Last Date for Withdrawal||18th November 2020|
|Submission of Memorials||12th December 2020|
|Result of the Memorial Round Results||30th December 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee|| 3rd January 2021|
|Date of the Competition||8th-10th January 2021|
- Ms. Praniti Ganjoo (Student Convenor): 98181 45993
- Ms. Aditi Shrivastava (Student Co-Convenor): 73375 78588
- Ms. Aishwarya Anand (Registration Committee): 8867502450
- Mr. Vinamra Gogia (Registration Committee): 7702761572
- Email: mca[at]slsh.edu.in
For the rules of the moot court competition, click here.
For the moot proposition, click here.
For the contact information, click here.
For important dates, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.