KLEF College of Law is conducting a 5 – Day Virtual FDP (Faculty Development Program) for Humanities and Management Sciences in horizons of learning, teaching, research perspectives, and challenges.
About KLEF College of Law
KLEF College of Law is established from the Academic Year 2015-16 with the prior approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the FDP
The current FDP is designed in the wake of the felt fact that there is a wide hiatus between the teaching pedagogy and the tools used in the sphere of pure sciences and disciplines of Humanities.
As such, the KLEF College of law is organizing this FDP with an endeavor to explore the possibilities of adopting the teaching, learning methods, processes, and tools used in pure sciences as may be appropriately and relatively suitable in Humanities and Management Sciences for catering the objective needs of the stakeholders.
The FDP is intended for the faculty members of MHS of any college/university as well as prospective teachers and research scholars.
Areas to be Covered
Although it is not possible to provide FDP on all subjects of Humanities and Management Sciences,
however, the efforts are made to cover a few important areas like
- Teaching pedagogy & Classroom Management,
- Teaching-Learning Process & ICT Tools,
- Skills of Lecture Delivery & Preparatory Process,
- Research Methodology,
- Article Writing in Scopus/standard journals.
How to Register?
Register for the FDP through the link given at the end of this post.
Fee and Payment
- Registration Fee: Rs.500/- for all the participants.
- To make the payment, scan the QR Code given in the brochure.
- Payment should be made directly.
- E-certificate will be provided to those who will attend all the sessions (90% of attendance is mandatory)
- Feedback form filled by attendees after end of every session.
- E-certificate will be sent via e-mail within 10 days from the end of this program.
For any query please feel free to contact :
- Ms. Parul Shukla, Asst. Professor: +91-9131069955
- Mrs. Noopur Agarwal, Asst. Professor: +91-7749994239
- Mrs. G. Vinodini Devi, Asst. Professor: +91- 9493400569
- Mr. Aditya Awasthi, Asst. Professor: +91-7730863742