GD Goenka University, Gurugram is conducting a 5-Day Blended Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Innovative Teaching & Research Methods, from January 10 to 14, 2022.
About the Organizer
GD Goenka University, Gurugram is a part of the GD Goenka Group, a leading educational group driven by a passion for bringing excellence in education. GD Goenka University was established in 2013 under Haryana Private University (Amendment) Act, 2013.
The GD Goenka University, School of Law offers Law Degree Programmes at Undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels and strives to open new vistas in the arena of law through clinical legal studies and research.
About the FDP
In the coming year the School of Law, GD Goenka University Gurugram is organizing a Five-Day blended Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on ‘Innovative Teaching & Research Methods’ for the faculty, professionals and scholars. It will be held from January 10-14, 2022.
Conceptual Context of the FDP: The FDP is spread across 6 sessions each dealing with a vibrant topic. A handsome number of participants are expected to attend the event. The major themes of the FDP include:
- Outcome based teaching and learning methods
- Case law methods of teaching and case-based research
- Using new technologies for teaching and multidisciplinary research
- Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed methods approach
- Developing a strong research proposal writing to get funded project
- Preparing legal research papers for high impact factor journals
Who can Attend?
Research Scholars, Academicians and Professionals from any field can attend. The FDW shall be conducted in blended mode from January 10 – 14, 2022.
The Participants can register for the FDW by filling the Google Form through the link given at the end of the this post.
- Rs. 2000/- for Teachers and Professional
- Rs. 1500/- for Scholar and PG Students
All participants shall be issued a participation certificate upon the successful completion of the FDW.
In case of any query, please contact
- Dr M.Tariq, Convener, at +91-8979695601
- Dr. Aditi Mukherjee Chakravorty, Co- Convener at +91- 7380840267; firstname.lastname@example.org