The Moot Court Society of Vellore Institute of Technology, School of Law, VIT Chennai Campus is organizing the 4th VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on Corporate Law, to be held from July 29 to 31, 2022
About the University and VIT School of Law
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private deemed university located in Vellore, Chennai India and was founded in 1984. VIT School of Law (VITSOL), the progeny of VIT, entered the legal education arena in 2014.
About the Moot
The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai Campus is organizing the 4th VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on Corporate Law, to be held from July 29 to 31, 2022.
The moot court competition is open for students pursuing a three or five-year LL.B degree course from any recognized College/University/Law School.
- Each Team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
- Every Team shall consist of a maximum of two speakers and a maximum of one researcher.
- Teams from each Participating Institution are requested to fill the Registration Form given at the ned of this post in order to confirm their participation.
- The registration fees of INR 3,000 shall be payable through the link provided here.
- Teams will be registered upon receipt of the payment of INR 3,000.
- Registration will close on the May 31, 2022.
- The details provided in the registration form shall be final for the purposes of certificates and awards.
Awards & Prizes
- Winning Team Award: A trophy and a cash prize
- Runners-up Team Award: A trophy and a cashprize
- Best Memorial: A trophy and a cash prize
- Best Speaker: A trophy and a certificate
- Second Best Memorial, Second Best Speaker: Certificates will be provided to the Team.
- Participants: Participation Certificates will be provided for all the participants.
- Accommodation will be provided only on the days of the competition.
- Business lunch will be provided to the participants on the days of the competition
- Food will be provided only on the days of the competition to those who are availing the official accommodation provided by the college.
- Transportation shall not be provided by the Institution.
- The competition is scheduled to be held offline at VITSOL campus, Chennai.
- However, in the circumstance wherein it is not possible to conduct the event physically, the event will be conducted virtually. The rules and regulations regarding the same will be intimated to the teams’ official E-mail id.
- Last date to register: On or before May 31, 2022.
- Moot Proposition clarification(s): On or before June 13, 2022
- Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials: On or before July 5, 2022 (11:59PM)
- Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials: On or before July 12, 2022 (4 PM)
- Moot Court Competition: July 29 to 31, 2022
In case of any queries or clarification regarding the Moot Court Competition, contact:
- M.P. Rushmitha at +91 63797 59342
- Sri Subashini at +91 99528 58187
- Joshua Immanuel Samuel at +91 89397 27777
- E-Mail ID: chennai.vitsolmcs[a]vit.ac.in. E-Mails would be replied within 24 hours of receipt.
- Queries Regarding Propositions should only be sent to the E-Mail Address of the Moot Court Society.