About Pen Acclaims
Pen Acclaims is defined by its mission: to create additional opportunities for all. We share that endeavour with millions of readers working in legal practice, research, education, government, students and with public too. We are a multidisciplinary national journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504, publishing manuscripts based on various branches of law, management, commerce, arts and humanities.
About the Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Pen Acclaims is organising 4th National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
- Nepotism and it’s Global Presence
- Mob Lynching
- India and it’s lingering border disputes
Guidelines to Authors
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- The word limit is 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes. In the case of footnotes, the 19th Bluebook edition shall be followed.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The competition is open to students enrolled in any graduate or postgraduate course.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarised content shall not be entertained.
- Authors can write on any topic related to any one of the themes or sub-themes of the competition.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- All acknowledgements shall be sent post-deadline.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 for Single Author and Rs. 300 for Co-authorship.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm or any other UPI at penacclaims@paytm, or by scanning the following QR code:
After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE.
Submission can be made HERE.
The last date for submission of article is 31st July 2020.
Awards and Merit
- 1st prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
- Top 60 Essays will be provided with the opportunity to get published in our upcoming Book bearing ISBN.
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
- Deadline for registration: 25th July 2020
- Deadline for submission: 31st July 2020
- Declaration of result and acceptance of essay for publication in the book: 8th August 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate and e-book: 17th August 2020
- Dispatch of hard copy and certificate: Shall be notified accordingly.
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about Pen Acclaims, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.