About the Organisation
National Law University, Jodhpur is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature. The University is established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law.
The Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law (CARTAL) at National Law University, Jodhpur (India) undertakes study and research in the theory and practice of arbitration through the organisation of workshops, guest lectures and conferences.
About the Conference
CARTAL is organising the fourth edition of the annual international arbitration conference on the theme “Navigating Murky Waters: Addressing Uncertainties in International Arbitration” from October 5-6, 2019.
The conference is institutionally supported by ICC, AFIA, MCIA, CiArb, Bar Association of India, and Society of Indian Law Firms.
Participation in the fourth edition of the Conference is open to students of the second, third, fourth and the fifth year of the five-year undergraduate law degree and second and final year of the three-year law degree.
- Early bird registration fee of Rs. 1700 per participant is applicable for candidates registering till August 31, 2019. Following this, the registration fee of Rs. 2200 will be applicable per participant.
- This fee covers participants’ accommodation and meals for the duration of the Conference.
- On successful participation, students will be provided with a participation certificate. All interested students must pre-register HERE.
- The deadline to register is September 30, 2019.
- Upon preliminary registration, the organizers, subject to availability of seats, shall share the complete registration details and modalities of payment of the registration fee.
Please feel free to contact our Registration Heads:
Devika Sreekumar (9447107953)
Isha Sen (9830693138)
Vaishnavi Prasad (9791011442)