About Amity Law School, Noida
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh a world-class bona fide University established by a State Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A+” Grade, as a leading institution engaged in imparting higher education in various fields.
About the Moot
Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida is Organizing 4th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition 2020 to be held from September 19-20, 2020.
This event is formed with the objective to promote & pioneer the Hindi language, which aims to envisage and hold the traditions and philosophy of law through the basic grass-root level in a practical manner.
- A student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree from any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Abroad shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and maximum of three members. A team comprises of two speakers and one researcher.
- Only 40 teams shall be entitled to participate in the competition, subject to the first come first serve basis. A maximum of two teams would be allowed from an institution.
- Event Date: 19th – 20th September 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 31st August 2020
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 6th September 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials: 6th September 2020
Aravya Arya: 088598412021
Student Convener: Kumar Manglam
E-mail ID: immanglam4[at]gmail.com
Faculty Convener: Ms. Gargi Bhadoria
E-mail ID: gbhadoria[at]amity.edu
To register for the moot court competition, click here.
For the payment details of the moot court competition, click here.
For the concept note of the moot court competition, click here.
For the moot problem, click here.
For the rules of the moot court competition, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.