About the Organizer
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram formed in 1875 is one of the oldest institutions imparting legal education in India. Affiliated to the Faculty of Law of the University of Kerala, the college is supervised and controlled by the Government of Kerala. The National Service Scheme Unit of GLC TVPM also has a proud history of community service of over 50 years commencing from the year 1969.
About the Quiz Competition
Propelled by the success of three All India Legal Quiz Competitions, The National Service Scheme unit of Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram has decided to host the 4th All India Legal Quiz Competition “BOUDHIKA 2019”.
DATE: 26 November 2019 (The Constitution Day)
TIMING: 10.30 AM to 3.00 PM
VENUE: Seminar Hall, Govt. Law College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Rules and Regulations
- The Competition is meant for 3 years LL.B., 5-year LL.B. and other undergraduate students.
- Each institution can nominate only 2 teams, each team consisting of 2 members.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 200/- per team.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 19th November 2019
- Participants should bring their college id or permission letter from the head of the institution.
To register: CLICK HERE
Awards and Accolades
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 8,000/- and certificate of merit.
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- and certificate of merit.
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- and certificate of merit.
- A certificate of participation shall be awarded to all participants.
Mobile number:+91-8281346735, +91-8594054534, +91-8943024081 and +91-9072505028