About the organizer and moot
University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is organising the third edition of National Environment Law Moot Court Competition, 2019
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the emerging area in the moot court competitions i.e., Environment law.
3rd Surana & Surana & University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University National Environment Law Moot Court Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Environment Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Environment Law and Constitution Law.
Submission registration and application details
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations will commence on 9th August 2019. The teams must register online by 22 August 2019.
Teams will have to register online here and send the soft copy of registration form at uilssuranapat]gmail.com.
The teams will be registered on first-cum-first serve basis with a maximum of 24 teams. Teams are advised to read all the terms and conditions given below the registration form.
The registration fees of Rs. 4500/- has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 9th August 2019.
- Last date for Online Registration: 22nd August 2019.
- Last date for seeking 1st list of clarification: 26th august 2019
- Last date for receiving copies of Registration Form/Approval letter: 27th August 2019.
- Release of 1st list of clarification: 27th august 2019
- Last date for seeking 2nd and final list of clarification: 3rd September 2019
- Release of 2nd and final list of clarification: 4th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of the memorial by email: 15th September 2019 latest by 23:59 p.m.
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: 21st September 2019 latest by 5:00 p.m
- Registration & Orientation: 27th September, 2019 (Friday)
- Prelims & Quarters: 28th September 2019 (Saturday)
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 29th September 2019(Sunday)
Note: Clarification has to send at uilssurana[at]gmail.com
Date and venue
27-29 Sept. 2019, at University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Regarding Queries on Case/Submission of Memorials/Accommodation/Transport/etc. participants can send mail to uilssurana[at]gmail.com.
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both mootcourt[at]lawindia.com & uilssurana[at]gmail.com
Queries on case/submission of memorials/registration form/accommodation/transport/etc
Faculty Co-ordinator, UILS, MCS: Dr. Jai Mala, Phone: +919915337608
Regarding registration: Dr. S. Ravichandran (Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives, Surana & Surana International Attorneys)
- Ms. Shuvneek Hayer: +919842400001
- Ms. Komal Arora: +918288955403
- Mr. Mehtab Dhaliwal: +919888828889
E-mail ID: uilssurana[at]gmail.com
The website link is here.
For rules and regulations, click here.
For the moot proposal, click here.