Rayat-Bahra University, Mohali is organizing its 3rd RBUSL National Moot Court Competition.
In the continuance with our tradition we are hosting the event for its 3rd edition which is scheduled to be held on 25th– 26th March, 2017 at University School of Law, Rayat-Bahra University, Mohali (Punjab).
Last date of Registration is on or before 24th February, 2017.
The moot problem is based on contemporary issues of Constitutional Law.
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE) – Rs 10,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE) – Rs 6,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs 3,000/-
- Best Mooter – Rs 2,000/-
- Best Drafter – Rs 2,000/-
- Best Researcher – Rs 2,000/-
Each team can register provisionally by emailing on [email protected] com marked as Registration: National Moot Court Competition, 2017 as the subject. Registration is strictly on first come first served basis on or before 24th February, 2017 by 12 PM.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the complete registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 4500/- in favor of DEAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW payable at SAHAURAN, MOHALI.
Documents to download:
Moot Proposition can be accessed HERE.
The Official Rules can be downloaded HERE.
The Registration Form can be downloaded HERE.
- Mr. Harjot Singh +91 9878623985
- Mr. Kashish Jain +91 9888900782
- Mr. Gurshabad Sandhu +91 9915585437
- Ms. Gaganpreet Kaur +91 7837031045
- Ms. Vibha Nagar +91 8699404973
- Ms. Nitika Jaura +91 7696490469
- Ms. Kajal Saini +91 9988245925
- Mr. Parv +91 9646772224